I'm still learning how to work this thing. It might take a while because I have to set it on private. There's just something scary about Dal's high school students and their knowledge of computers and photoshop....you just never know what they could do with a photo if they came across it! So we have set it so that only "invited readers" can see the blog.
There isn't anything too exciting going on in our lives right now. Dal still teaches and coaches at Vestavia and I'm still selling Real Estate!! I also teach a few dance classes at Lynn Pruitt's studio...teaching those precious little girls keeps me laughing!! We moved in May (our 3rd move in 4 years!)....I guess that's what you get when you're married to a Realtor! We love the house we're in now and plan on staying here for a while...or until I find something else :) j/k
It's hard to believe we celebrated our 4th anniversary this past June! I can still remember our wedding day like it was yesterday! Right now, our only child is our dog Abee. She is definitely a spoiled little dog!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment