Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's new with us.....?

...Well A LOT! We have been on the go NON stop!!! I have had several photography sessions this past week and I'm working hard to get those pictures ready. I've learned my strengths and weaknesses and I thank everyone who has given me the opportunity to photograph their family.
Aside from photography, I have a little bit of real estate business going on too!

Dal is so busy with baseball and next week we will be heading up to Tennessee to play baseball during Spring Break. I'm exited because I have several friends and family that I plan on visiting while we're up there.

On top of everything, Cole is crawling.....FAST! I can't keep up with him these days and the pack and play has become very useful lately! He can pull up to his knees too. Our little boy is growing up waaay too fast. It doesn't seem that long ago that Lynn and I were both teaching dance as preggo girls! Now, John Thomas is about to turn one and Cole is 8 months :(

I hope to post some pictures soon...I had taken Cole to the Botanical Gardens and got some really cute pictures, then downloaded them, then our computer crashed :( I hadn't had a chance to back them up so those pics are gone :( No worries though...I've had the camera in his face lots since then!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

The Lane's said...

just checked out all the new photos - you are doing awesome! I can't wait to get home and let you get some photo of the kids. We haven't had photos done in a long time so I am ready! We can't wait to see you all. Love you and Miss you!