Kim, I love your blogspot. Your mom showed it to me today so I had an extra moment to check it out tonight. Cole is super cute. I love the open-mouth smiles.
May God always shine on and prosper your family. God Bless!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
4 comments:
so much fun - and I LOVE COLE'S HAT!!!! Anna is sitting here saying "oh, there's baby Asa Cole in the snow" - love you guys!
Cute snow pics!I love Cole's hat!!It looks warm.Hope ya'll had a fun day while it lasted.
That hat he is wearing is so stinking cute. Glad yall had fun in the snow!
Kim,
I love your blogspot. Your mom showed it to me today so I had an extra moment to check it out tonight. Cole is super cute. I love the open-mouth smiles.
May God always shine on and prosper your family. God Bless!
Love, the McCroskeys
Post a Comment