Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!!

The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)Have fun!!!



Go figure that my fourth picture had Cole in it!?! Anyway, this picture is Nana and Cole meeting for the first time. How sweet!
I'm tagging Jill Lane, Sara Katherine Phillips, Angela Meacham, and Michelle Kusibab.

4 comments:

SKP said...

Okay so this is your not so smart, very pregger friend who is confused. Am I supposed to post this on my blog? Or send you the picture. Please don't laugh I don't get things these days.

Angela Meacham said...

Thanks for the tag. That was so cute. We love your Christmas card. Cole is precious!

Bama Fans said...

I tagged you on my blog just now, but I just realized you've already played along with someone else's tag, so just ignore it. See you soon. Karen E.

Ashley Trammell said...

That is a sweet pic! I hope yall have a wonderful Christmas!