Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day with Ellis Family

On Christmas morning, we headed over to my parents house. After we opened presents, my grandparents, aunt and uncle came over for lunch. Once we were stuffed from all the eating, my parents, brother and Dal's parents came back over to our house to see Cole "open" his gifts from Santa and Mommy and Daddy :)

"Pawpaw you are so silly!"

"Look out Nana, I'm gonna get that ball!"

Uncle Brent messing with Cole's hair....but he is also loving on him too! :)
Dal and I opening our gifts to each other on Christmas night...check out his nicely wrapped gift....then check out his wrapping job on one of the gifts he gave me :) It's a good thing he got me some good gifts!! haha...he gave me a gorgeous set of earrings with Cole's birthstone in it (Ruby)
Cole opening his gifts from Santa, and Mom and Dad....even though he had no idea what was going on, we had a blast with him this year!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Trammell said...

Looks like yall had a wonderful Christmas! I am so glad! Maybe when Brady goes back to school I can meet you one day. Maybe we will stay well long enough. We were pretty much sick the whole month of December!

The Lane's said...

Looks like fun - wish we were close enough to have been able to be there with you all. Plus, Dal could use my help wrapping your gifts!!! Love you