On Saturday morning, Cole woke up with a horrible cold. We went to see Dr. Hamm and it turns out that he has an ear infection to accompany his cold :( This is our first (of many I'm sure) ear infection. All you parents out there know what the past few days have been like having a baby with an ear infection.
O
On Sunday, I helped give a bridal tea at my house (no pics..sorry) The tea was absolutely beautiful....gorgeous flowers, delicious food, champagne....yes, we went all out for our friend Brooke :)
Monday morning, I woke up with a cold that Cole has passed on to me :( I feel even worse today but trying to keep up the Tylenol Cold because Lynn and I have our dance Christmas parties today!
Hopefully Dal won't catch our colds since we have so many Christmas parties to get to soon!
Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

3 comments:
can't wait to see that little cutie!!! I hope he is AWWWW BETTER as we like to say! Love you lots
Poor Cole. I hope he gets better soon! Those ear infections make them fussy and keep them from sleeping all night ;)
I tagged you!
Post a Comment