Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Girls Beach Trip



Last weekend I went to the beach with my friends Amanda, Sara Katherine and Brooke. We had a BLAST, the weather was beautiful and it was a much needed girls vacation. The jelly fish were the biggest I've ever seen them!!! They washed up on the beach 5-10 at a time and by the end of the day, there were hundreds on the beach!















I didn't think I would be so emotional over leaving Cole, but I cried a good bit on the day we left :) Cole and Dal had a good boy's weekend spending time just the two of them.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday, so I'm recovering now. Thankfully we are blessed with our Aunt Barbara and Uncle Ken, who have come over to keep Cole and make sure I take my meds :)

Lastly, please keep my grandfather in your prayers. My mom's dad is in the hospital after having surgery to remove his lung cancer.

4 comments:

The Tennant's said...

Kim - I am so proud of you for taking a girls weekend already! Good for you! Glad to know you had fun! Will keep your mom's dad in our prayers. Take care!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip.Every mom needs some time for themselves.Your grandfather & your family are all in my prayers.Lets do lunch soon.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for taking a girl's weekend! I'm doing my first weekend without Meredith this coming weekend... a bit nervous but I know it will be good for me!

Courtney Eller

The Lane's said...

Glad you had fun Kim. I know Mom enjoyed watching Cole. Keep me updated on your granddad. Love you lots!