Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A picture of Cole



It isn't the greatest picture, but you get the idea. He isn't shy about facing the camera! If you are somewhat familiar with looking at ultrasounds, you'll see that he's facing the camera and...you can even see his eye socket!

My mom went to my Dr.'s appointment with me this past Thursday and it was her first time to EVER see an ultrasound....she was more excited than words can describe and alllll smiles (any of you who know my mom can imagine her excitement).

4 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

sooooo sweet! you look great! don't worry about the belly it will go away and it is all worth it! we just need cole to be fat and healthy:)!!

*Staci* said...

That's so sweet! I know your mom is in heaven....just wait til the little guy gets here. If your parents are anything like mine, he will be ROTTEN!!

Ashley Trammell said...

That is so sweet. I can't wait to meet him. I know you are getting excited!

Landrum Family said...

Doesn't this make you SOOO excited?! I can only imagine your mom's reaction to the ultrasound. I'd be willing to bet tears were involved!