Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Too cute!!



At Cottontails Village, we found so many cute things for Cole, that my head was spinning!!! Anyway, I ordered these cute waterproof stickers and I just love them! I really liked the idea of personalizing his bottles, cups, etc...and it looks sooo cute! The girl I ordered them from is local and has GREAT prices on very cute things.

6 comments:

dianew said...

So excited for you and Dal! I bet he won't be spoiled at all (ha ha!!). Don't let Dal be putting him on the baseball field too early!

Diane Whited

The Goodrichs said...

VERY CUTE..... will you send me her name and contact stuff.....

hope you are feeling good and getting ready... life is changing soon... but it will be better than you've ever known it

still working on getting you that picture also...

Ashley Trammell said...

Brady has some and Jordyn and I love them. I looked for you while I was there but didn't see you. I hope everything is going well.

Landrum Family said...

Kim,
You guys need to go onto the new PG website and sign up -
www.pghsspartans.ning.com

It's lots of fun! Tell your mom and dad too. :)

The Simonetti's said...

Hey! I just wanted to say I am so excited for yall, and I hope you are feeling well. You are over half way there now. I saw your mother-in-law on Tuesday and I can tell she is so excited for Cole to get here. Congrats again!

Kinsley & Gracelyn said...

Would you let me know the name of where you got these