Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

14 week belly shot!


As you can tell from the picture, I don't quite look pregnant. Instead, I just look chubby! I haven't gained any weight according to my last Dr.'s appointment. I did have a lot of morning sickness, so maybe that's the reason my weight hasn't changed. Thanks to my sweet sister in law, Jill, and one of the moms from dance, I have plenty of maternity clothes to wear for the next 6 months!!

5 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

give me a break - thats not pregnant or chubby - that looks GREAT.. you should have seen me at 3 months with Anna Kate WHOA... with the second the belly came alot faster...

you look great - enjoy it...

*Staci* said...

Yah, Kim...you look great! I gained a pound a week, and then some with Trevor. I ended up gaining like 45 lbs! Ooops! It's so worth it though, you'll see!

The Lane's said...

You look great! I can't wait to see you again and see that belly getting bigger. I am so excited for you and Dal. I love you both and we are praying for you.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you do look great and don't worry that belly will be out in no time! enjoy it and take lots of pictures because i didn't and i regret it!

hope your feeling better!

Ashley Trammell said...

Hey girl! You look wonderful. I gained so much faster with Brady. My belly is starting to poke out a good bit but they say I am haven't gained any weight. So who knows but you look great. I am going to post some of me soon. Take care!