All I have to say is you haven't been to the "real" circus until you go to the one they bring here - when they say "under the big top" they mean it!!! It is outside under a tent and has one "big" ring that sometimes they make into two! It is quiet the experience!!!! Last year it was so cold we were all huddled up with blankets and everything. I must admit that it made some memories for us though! Love you guys!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
4 comments:
Are Scott and I the only people that didn't go to the circus?!? I'm glad you had some fun and I hope you are feeling OK today.
it was really a good show! i enjoyed it as much as the kids did!
thanks for your comment on jacob too!
All I have to say is you haven't been to the "real" circus until you go to the one they bring here - when they say "under the big top" they mean it!!! It is outside under a tent and has one "big" ring that sometimes they make into two! It is quiet the experience!!!! Last year it was so cold we were all huddled up with blankets and everything. I must admit that it made some memories for us though! Love you guys!
Post a Comment