Wow...ok so I realize that I'm waaaay behind on posting. It's pretty bad when not only your family gets on to you, but your friends do too! I hope to post pictures dating back to Christmas on here sometime next week.
For now though, I wanted to list Cole's 18 month old stats so I don't forget them! We went to the Dr. a few weeks ago and Cole weighed 25lbs 13oz and was 33 inches long. This put him in the 50th % for weight and 75th for height! He is growing and changing soooo much every day!
He can say lots of words now...and two phrases "I want that" and "What's that?". Recently he has been calling his daddy by his first name. I guess he hears me saying "Dal" and it sounds so much like "Da" so he just calls him what he hears me say! We're working on correcting that!
He also has used the potty a few times too! He poo pooed three times and tee tee once! We're not pushing him but he seems to be catching on the potty training thing pretty well.
We also bought him a ball, tee and bat recently. I will have to post a picture of him hitting off his tee....I was pretty impressed how quickly he picked up on hitting the ball off the tee too!
He is still into the Backyardigans sooo much...it's hilarious to hear him try to say "Backyardigans".
I hope to take his 18 month pictures before he turns 19 months old :)
Stay tuned for pictures very soon!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

2 comments:
It's about time! ;) Can't wait to see some pics!
I am really impressed with the potty thing. Jordyn comes to me and tells me when she has tee teed or pooped but doesn't want to go in the potty. the doctor told me she is a little young and not to push her cause she has to be ready, but I so know she could. Brady was VERY easy though. They grow up to fast as it is!
Post a Comment