Although we just had Cole's 6 month pictures made, I took Cole to Portrait Innovations to have a quick "Baby's First Valentine" picture made...the plan was to get the $9.95 package but we came home with a few more pictures than planned :)We had a busy weekend....Cole and I went to The Playstation in Trussville for our nephew and cousin's birthday parties. I had so much fun playing laser tag and although there was roller skating, I decided not to embarass myself....too many years away from Hueytown's Skateland :) Afterwards, we all headed over to see Dal's team scrimmage against each other since the weather was so nice. Later that night, Dal's parents joined us for some bowling. I did not do well AT ALL, but Dal bowled the best game of his life (seriously!).
On a different note, I think Dal and I are actually going to get to go out for Valentine's Day this year! Since V'day is during baseball season, we always postpone our date night. I'm so glad it falls on a Saturday this year!!




This little boy is getting ready to start crawling!! He can get up on all fours and "scoot". Looks like we need to start baby proofing the house soon!

5 comments:
Cute pics. He is precious! Yes enjoy valentines night. Since that is Brady's birthday we just focus on that and let the date night come whenever.
love the new pics. I am also happy to hear that you and Dal will get a date night. You deserve it! And by the way, SKATELAND - oh the memories!!!! Love you guys!
Cute pics.He is precious.Can't wait to catch up at lunch Friday.The memories of Skateland are endless!!
Kim he is sooooo cute!!! I'm glad I found your blog, now I can keep up with you guys!!! Hope you're doing well!!
The pictures are great! He is so big...
Post a Comment