Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daddy and Me


































My Nikon D90 camera finally came in and I had to try it out at a baseball game. I LOVE my new camera and plan on taking a photography class so that I can do photography soon. (more details on that later). Right now I'm learning all the million (well it seems like a million) different settings this camera has and practicing my editing :)


Cole seems to like baseball and every time the crowd gets loud, he tries to get equally loud...it's really cute. The boys on the team absolutely love Cole. Last night, while at practice they played a hitting game and eventually had to draw a card from the deck and depending on what card they drew, they would have to stay longer or could go home...anyway, they wanted Cole to draw the card, so he did....he drew a 2 of hearts which allowed the team to end practice and go home. Now they say Cole is their "good luck charm". The baseball team is off to a good start...so far they are undefeated making them 6-0. Tough games lie ahead so we'll see how it goes!

6 comments:

The Cotton Family said...

I love the pics of him on the baseball field. looks so natural!

The Lane's said...

Love the new pictures! The shoes look great too - I am glad they fit. Carter is excited to see that he is wearing them. . . and don't worry, he has already picked him up something else. He truly loves Asa Cole so much and I am so happy that he does. Now, I just can't wait till Cole is playing ball with the boys too!!! It won't be long!!! Love you and miss you

The Lane's said...

Love the new pictures! The shoes look great too - I am glad they fit. Carter is excited to see that he is wearing them. . . and don't worry, he has already picked him up something else. He truly loves Asa Cole so much and I am so happy that he does. Now, I just can't wait till Cole is playing ball with the boys too!!! It won't be long!!! Love you and miss you

Ashley Trammell said...

Love these pics! They are precious!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Love the Pics!He is so cute!I enjoyed lunch too.I agree we need to make it a once a month thing.I enjoy staying in touch with everyone.

Shannon Vines said...

I think my favorite is the black and white shot! Give me a call when you get a chance.