June 28, 2003

June 28, 2008
Yesterday Dal and I celebrated our 5th anniversary!! It's incredible to think how fast the time has flown by! We gotten to do lots of traveling and have so much fun just being with each other. Although our lives are about to change drastically and we are very excited that we are about to become parents, I truly cherish our time alone over the past 5 years. In the past we've always traveled to celebrate our anniversary (Vegas, Tampa, a cruise to Cozumel, etc...), but obviously we couldn't travel this year, so we just went to Ruth's Cris Steakhouse. It was still just as special, nonetheless!!!!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!Keep me updated on baby Cole.
Erica
Happy Anniversary!
good photos and I can't believe it has been 5 years already! WOW - time does fly doesn't it! LOVE YOU BOTH AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment