Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

37 week update

Nothing new to report.  No contractions = no baby  :(    If anyone has any tips on self inducing labor, please share them....I'm desperate to try anything at this point!!!

5 comments:

*Staci* said...

I will tell you like everyone told me...he'll come when he's ready! Don't you hate hearing that? I know you are so ready. Those last couple of weeks are so miserable! Just let that sweet little man cook a little more, and he'll be here before you know it. Try to get some rest in the meantime, because you won't get any once he's here!!(heck, I still don't!!) Keep us posted!

The Lane's said...

We are praying for you all! Love you and can't wait to meet Cole!

Angela Meacham said...

Kim,
This is Angela Meacham I work with Dal at Vestavia. I just found your blog through a friends friend.I was at the school at few days ago and I was wondering how you guys were doing. I am SO glad I ran across your blog. Send me your email address to meachamat@vestavia.k12.al.us and I will send you an invite to my blog (I have mine set to private). I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Landrum Family said...

It seems like those last few weeks take an eternity! Happy Anniversary!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

oh, just try to get your rest while you can! i know you cant wait to meet that precious boy. he will be here before you know it and then the time will fly by!