Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update!

I went to the Dr. today and everything is going well with the pregnancy and Cole! My gestational diabetes is going ok...I'm just closely monitoring what I eat. My blood sugar levels are starting to reflect my new diet, but I am also still in the process of learning what and what not to eat too.

I'm starting a pre-natal aquatics class tomorrow so hopefully I'll enjoy it!

Cole is one active little guy. Lately treats my ribs like they are soccer balls...I never knew how much getting kicked in the ribs hurt! OUCH!

I'll post a belly pic soon because it seems to grow drastically from day to day.

Other than that, I'm just very busy selling real estate and Dal is getting ready for school to get out and for a little summer baseball.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the warm weather!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm glad everything is going well. I know what you mean with him in your ribs!! Micah is always in mine and is right now. Sometimes it feels like he is picking my ribs like a banjo with his toes or something. uncomfortable!!! Hope things continue to move right along for you and the summer months go by fast!