Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cole's first gifts

I couldn't help but buy a few things for Cole. Apparently, neither could his grandparents :) Cole also got a cute bath toy from his Uncle Brent and a Baby Einstein book from his Aunt Jill. Oh! Also, when we found out that we were pregnant, my mom bought a cute neutral outfit to give a boy or a girl....sorry I forgot to take pictures of those, but I'm sure there will be others to capture on camera!!


First gifts from momma....










First gifts from grandparents Ellis and Davis...as you can see, they bought the same "Dad's Team" outfit that I did, but thankfully one has long pants and is a larger size :) The cute snuggly blanket also plays "Jesus Loves Me"...so cute!!!! (of course Abee didn't want to feel left out, so she jumped in the picture too!)

4 comments:

The Lane's said...

I am happy to say that I did not buy the same outfit for Cole - or Asa Cole as Carter is calling him. We have a bag of goodies for him coming with us next week though. I can't wait to see you! I will call you about when we will be there - we actually planned our stop there around Dal's schedule so that the boys could watch a game! Love You!

The Lane's said...

oh - sorry Abee, I didn't mean to leave you out. . .You look great in the photo!!!! Anna says "mon abeeeeeee".

*Staci* said...

You'll have so much by the time he's here, you won't know what to do with all of it! It's so much fun buying baby stuff...I just wish I had more money to buy more!! Abbey is so cute! She's like Jett (our dog)...he frequently reminds us not to forget about him!

Jamie said...

Hey Kim! I saw your In-laws tonight. I had forgotten that Tanner is on the same team as Alan's son. I should have given yall a call today and gotten you guys up there. Oh well, yall probably had a game of your own! Gotta love baseball season... :)