Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Quick Update

Not too much is going on in the Davis house. We went to see our fertility Dr. last week and everything went great! The baby is actually measuring about 1 1/2 weeks larger than expected. Guess that means one of two things: The baby either wants to develop quickly so he/she can get out sooner than July 18th or I'm going to have to deliver one big ol baby! haha!!

Our Dr. also released us from her care, so now I can go to a regular Ob/Gyn!!! It was bitter sweet walking out of the fertility clinic for the last time. I've visited that place so many times over the past 1 1/2 years and got to know the nurses and Dr.'s so well that it was kinda sad to say goodbye! I guess I got so comfortable with them, that I wanted to take them with me throughout our pregnancy!

I'm still having LOTS of morning sickness and I'm so ready for that to pass! Hopefully soon right?!!?

I don't have any pictures to post right now, but with Christmas right around the corner, I'm sure I'll have some soon!

3 comments:

Landrum Family said...

I felt the same way about leaving those doctors. They were so awesome. I think they became my safe place. Then again, it was nice to finally be "normal."

The Rice Family said...

so glad you are released from the doctor and i hope your morning sickness gets better. mine didnt!

i think the girls had fun too! hope you and lynn enjoy your gift card and go get yourselves something nice cause you deserve it! i hope yall have a merry christmas!

dianew said...

Kim and Dal - just happened to see your blog spot when looking at RJ and Jennifer's and am so happy for the both of you! How exciting to be expecting a little one - you both will be such great parents! Good luck in the coming months and know you are in my prayers.

Diane Whited