Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


My friends and I have a Pumkin Carving Party every year. This year, I actually carved this pumpkin myself! I'm really proud because I'm NOT creative and have NO artistic ability! I drew the ghost on the pumpkin (free hand) and then carved it!

6 comments:

The Lane's said...

Your pumpkin looks MUCH BETTER than ours do! I have some scary looking pumpkins here if you ask me - maybe sad is a better word to describe it.

Ashley Trammell said...

I must say that is talent though. That pumpkin looks awesome. I hope all is well with you!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love the pumpkin! you did better than i ever could! i'm not very creative either!

Landrum Family said...

That is an awesome pumpkin! My mom carved ours. She is the only one in our family with the creative bone!

Jamie said...

Looks like you put more than the 5 minutes that we did into your pumpkin! Looks good!

The Rice Family said...

thanks for all your help with her too! i thinks she is really enjoying dance class! she told me they sang happy birthday to you last night...happy birthday!